We have branded our fashion and apparel technology solutions and services as The Fashion Matrix, complete with a new logo design (on left). Those who know the manufacturing or retail sides of fashion, know that a “fashion matrix” is a big deal — it’s also called a “color-size-style” (and “width” for footwear) or simply a “style” matrix — used to identify all combinations of those 3-4 item attributes, for making, ordering and re-ordering.
You may have heard the term “fashion matrix” before, and if you know what it is, you can understand why we branded ourselves as The Fashion Matrix but if not, check out the Wikipedia definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fashion_matrix
The Fashion Matrix = Cloud, SaaS Software & Services for Fashion, Apparel, Footwear & Accessories (“FAFA”) businesses & brands.
The Fashion Matrix has focused our marketing and business development, selected and refined our product and service offerings for companies which do one or more of the following, with fashion, apparel, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and/or skincare products:
- Design & Develop (Product Lifecycle Management or “PLM”)
- Make & Manufacture (internal and/or outsourced)
- Import & Export (in or out of your country, to or from others)
- Wholesale & Distribute (resell, replenish, fulfill, move, etc.)
- Marketing & Branding (creative services, and software tools)
- Retail & E-tail (online/e-commerce plus brick-and-mortar)
The Fashion Matrix has its own social media profiles together and separately from our parent company RandoMatriX — please like and follow them all — for industry news, technology solutions, and compelling original (mostly street-style-fashion) photos and videos.